Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Easier to Write It Down

Feelings, expressing emotions, I bet I'm not the only one who have a hard time telling it in person. A lot of things bug us that it just make us feel ashamed in doing so.

I have always been the type of person who write down my feelings towards family, friends and loved ones. It's totally easier that way, you can go as sappy as you like or how I usually do it a mixture of comedy and cheesy messages.

I did mention that there are a lot of reasons why it's so hard to tell in person. Here are mine. One, I get nervous and I may not be able to express the right words. Second, seeing their reaction it can either be good or bad, I prefer the former though hahaha. Third, I don't want people overhearing it but you can always do it in private you know. Other than that basically I just prefer writing it down, it's something they can keep as well if they appreciate it or throw it in the trash if they don't like it. That way it wouldn't have to linger down the memory lane if you tell it in person, right?

Well, let's just put it this way. It all boils down to convenience. I'm a hopeless romantic and a free spirited person so writing or typing it is the best way to go for me. But I do know someday, there will come a time that I may need to verbalize my feelings to be convincing. We all know it's easier to hide in a piece of paper or in front of a computer. To hell with stuttering and going blank for a moment, people who matter would understand I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment