Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fanfiction and Life

It's funny how being a fanfic addict can make you relate it to life. It's no secret that my life is in standstill. It ain't awful yet there's no movement.

Yeah I know it sounds crazy that I might be overanalyzing it or getting so into fanfiction that I started thinking about hey it resembles my life. What I'm saying is being an angst whore made me realize it is indeed the journey and not the destination. If it's all rainbows and sunshine then life wouldn't be as interesting just like a fic would appear boring when there's no more obstacles.

A fanfic is at its best when you know there are hardships to overcome, something perfect won't be as gripping unless you're reading about a character with a fucked up life. And you wanna know how the journey to redemption and success would turn out. That realization made me appreciate my life more, yeah it sucks right now but I'm excited to find out too how my journey in life would unfold. What happens when I start facing my fears and slowly let down my dependence to my parents. It's not easy but it gives you a great feeling inside. Like finally I am going to live my life. And it wouldn't matter how many times I'm going to fuck up in the future, I'm just going to savor the taste of living life in its rawness.

A lot of people would die to live, and I myself felt dead for a long time before I decided to live. Life is just a borrowed time, might as well get the best out of it. Get fucked up over and over until you learn and in the end that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment