Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Never Again




Never again shall I fall
Never again I will crawl
If I met your likes
I just have to be scarce
The charm I’ll resist
The smile I won’t miss
Scarred me for a lifetime
My heart opted a vacation for a while
You have that magic to lure me in
You entice me so mad back then
That time when you know what to do
But your feet just won’t move
Keep telling your heart it’s for the best
Oh how stubborn it was till you give in
Several times you repeat the cycle
You lost count on how much you falter
They keep telling me to stop
But I think I lost an ear by the beating of my heart
I don’t know what’s with you
Why I just couldn’t cease from going after you
And then I knew I was holding on to nothing
But for a while I thought I meant something
How my day used to be about you
And now I finally knew it can be about me too

No comments:

Post a Comment